Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Scratcher Scratcher is offline

Default Word 2007

Where is 'column break' located??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Insert, Break, Column Break or Ctrl+Shft+Enter.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Scratcher" wrote in message
Where is 'column break' located??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

There's no Insert menu in Word 2007 (though I gather there's an Insert
tab?), and the Word Command Reference gives only Insert | Pages | Page
Break, but the Ctrl+Shift+Enter shortcut will still work.

"Scratcher" wrote in message
Where is 'column break' located??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
djprius djprius is offline

Default Column Breaks in W07 (was Word 2007)

In Word 2007, a column break from the Ribbon is:
Page Layout | Breaks (in the Page Setup group) | Column

David

*************************************

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
There's no Insert menu in Word 2007 (though I gather there's an Insert
tab?), and the Word Command Reference gives only Insert | Pages | Page
Break, but the Ctrl+Shift+Enter shortcut will still work.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

It would also help if I read the title and noticed that it was Word 2007!

Terry

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Thanks, David. The Excel sheet I'm using for Word Command Reference leaves
something to be desired sometimes.

so
all may benefit.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
There's no Insert menu in Word 2007 (though I gather there's an Insert
tab?), and the Word Command Reference gives only Insert | Pages | Page
Break, but the Ctrl+Shift+Enter shortcut will still work.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
gr8auntieokie gr8auntieokie is offline

Since section breaks control the layout of your page in each section of your
document, the "Breaks" command is under the Page Layout tab/Page Setup group.
And since columns are in this same group, so you'll find column breaks there
as well.

Cyndie Browning
Tulsa, OK