Kozmo

Default How do I get back to hiding page breaks in print view?

I used to be able to click on the space between two pages in print view and
hid the space between them and the white space on the adjacent pages. For
some reason this doesn't happen any more. I don't know what I did to lose
it. I'm in Word 2K.

Ideas?

thanks
Kozmo

Daiya Mitchell

Word 2000? I thought this feature was introduced with Word 2002? Are you
sure you used to do it in the same program, or was it perhaps a different
computer?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Kozmo

omg. You're right. thanks for screwing my head on.

Kozmo

.. .

On 2/26/05 11:34 AM, "Kozmo" wrote:

I used to be able to click on the space between two pages in print view
and
hid the space between them and the white space on the adjacent pages. For
some reason this doesn't happen any more. I don't know what I did to lose
it. I'm in Word 2K.

Ideas?

thanks
Kozmo

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/
What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/