KLE

Default Where can I get the people clip arts that used to be on older edi.

We used to use those clipart people that showed different emotions, ideas
(one had a light bulb over its head) and I can't find them in the newer
edition of Word etc. Does anyone know where I can get them now?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?S0xF?=,

We used to use those clipart people that showed different emotions, ideas
(one had a light bulb over its head) and I can't find them in the newer
edition of Word etc. Does anyone know where I can get them now?

As far as I know, only from an older installation of Office. You should be
able to copy them to a new system...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org