Sam

Default Displaying page# in the sample place @ mix of portrait/landscape p

Hello,

I am required to have the page number displayed in the same place on all of
the pages of my document. However, this document has some pages that have
the portrait orientation and some pages that have the landscape orientation.

How can I place the page numbers onto the pages that have the landscape
orientation? The number should be located on the right side of the page [so
that when all of the pages of this document are stappled together, the number
is at the bottom of every page]. Furthermore, the page number should be
perpendicular to the text - if the page with the landscape orientation has
text "C", then the Top of the page number in the correct location should be
below the gap in the "C".

I don't see the option of placing the page numbers on the right side of the
page [even for the pages that have the landscape orientation]. Is there
anything that can be done?

Thank you!