Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
playgroup business plan

Default where do I find a business plan for a nursery

I need a simple plan for marketing funded places in our playgroup. Can
anyone direct me to a template - I don't want to re-invent the wheel in order
to save time
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:13:02 -0800, "playgroup business plan"
playgroup business wrote:

I need a simple plan for marketing funded places in our playgroup. Can
anyone direct me to a template - I don't want to re-invent the wheel in order
to save time

You'll find a number of templates at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...=business+plan

It's up to you to decide which if any of them are suitable for your
needs. You can also try searching on Google. Browse through the Small
Business Administration's site at www.sba.gov, starting at
http://www.sba.gov/starting_business...ing/basic.html.

--
Regards,