Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
xavier xavier is offline

Default How do I refer different quotes to one single endnote

If I have more than one text sections which refer to a particular endnote,
once that i have made the refercne of the first text section to the endnote,
how can i refer different other text sections to that particular endnote
without having to duplicate the endnote.

thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can insert a cross-reference to the endnote number, but in such
situations, what you should probably be using instead is a numbered
(alphabetical) reference list. See
http://daiya.mvps.org/biblio.htm#AlphaEndnotes