Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
adrian darky adrian darky is offline

Default how can I save a word document 2007 as jpf/jpeg/gif/etc?

I've tried to convert to PDF an after that with Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 to save
as JPG/JPEG, but the image is fuzzy
The problem is that I want to create a barcode logo, and to save it as a jpg.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Use a screenshot.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"adrian darky" adrian wrote in message
I've tried to convert to PDF an after that with Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 to
save
as JPG/JPEG, but the image is fuzzy
The problem is that I want to create a barcode logo, and to save it as a
jpg.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
adrian darky[_2_] adrian darky[_2_] is offline

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Use a screenshot.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"adrian darky" adrian wrote in message
I've tried to convert to PDF an after that with Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 to
save
as JPG/JPEG, but the image is fuzzy
The problem is that I want to create a barcode logo, and to save it as a
jpg.

I've tried that too, but still the image is FUZZY!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

How small is the original and how big are you trying to make it?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"adrian darky" wrote in message