k11ngy k11ngy is offline
Junior Member

Default Conditional formatting numbers with more than

Hi

Tried many times and got as far as this but no success

I have added image with my formula but does not work for me, sure its wrong, just need some advice?

Thanks

Steve
Attached Images

Conditional formatting Amin New Users 1 May 16th 09 10:06 PM
Conditional Formatting PCA LEB Microsoft Word Help 3 December 3rd 08 05:50 PM
Conditional Formatting? JethroUK© Mailmerge 5 October 14th 07 11:47 PM
Conditional Formatting Patricia Microsoft Word Help 5 May 17th 06 03:11 PM
Conditional Formatting roeserb Tables 3 January 12th 06 11:15 AM