Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
dave0

Default how does one tally numbers as in word xp. ie tally above

i wish to tally the columns, I used to do this in the word xp but cant find
anywhere to do it in word 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

With the cursor in the table, select the Layout tab on the Ribbon and there
is a Formula button in the Data chunk of the Ribbon.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP