Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jdrn0714 jdrn0714 is offline

Default How do I merge individual folders into one main folder?

I want to merge my smaller folders into one larger folder w/o having to
highlight each individual document and moving it. Is there a way to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron Ron is offline

You could click in the window where all the folders are press control + A
which will highlight all the folders righht click and choose cut or copy and
then paste in new folder. Please excuse me if I have not understood your
question.
--
Who Cares Who Dares Who Wins

"jdrn0714" wrote:

I want to merge my smaller folders into one larger folder w/o having to
highlight each individual document and moving it. Is there a way to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jdrn0714 jdrn0714 is offline

Thank you Ron. I'll give it a try.