Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
david24 david24 is offline

Default Formulas in word 2007

Sorry it was a macro but i have it now!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

A formula *is* a field. Are you asking for a macro?

"david24" wrote in message
Its not what i am after, i just need a formula for both.

"macropod" wrote:

Hi David,

To see how to do this and just about everything else you might want to do
with dates in Word, check out my Date Calc 'tutorial', at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party

Do read the document's introductory material.

--
Cheers
macropod

"david24" wrote in message
I need a formula which inserts either the date in a cell when the file
is
opened or the week ending date... can anyone help?