Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] angelbugsf@yahoo.com is offline

Default {} codes in Word - make them go away!

Ugh. After installing End Note I started getting the dreaded "{}" things in
my Word 2003 docs. Instead of photos that someone had inserted into a
document they sent me, I get {EMBED PBrush}. Instead of blue hyperlinks, I
get {HYPERLINK whatever}, which I can't click on to access. I don't have
these problems with these documents on my work computer. How can I get my
photos and hyperlinks back? When I revealed the codes I didn't see anything
amiss except that one said the language was French (the documents are from
West Africa).