Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
GKnight

Default sp tags appearing in Word with Text Boxes

Hello there, I am not sure if this is the right newgroup to be posting this
in but if not I would appreciate it if someone could advise which group I
should be using.

Here is the problem, I have a user who whenever they open a document or
create a new one that has a text box in it the txt SP seems to appear
along side it.

This cannot be removed without the text box being removed. Does anybody
have any idea why this would be happening and how to prevent it?

Many Thanks
Glen Knight