Richard

Default How can I print a long banner on scrolling paper?

I have an Epson R800 with banner paper holders. Word will only let me go up
to 22 inches in length on the paper. That defeats the purpose of banner
paper. Can I do this in Word or do I need a different program?

Greg Maxey

Word is not designed for printing banners. You found its limit. You can
print banners with MS Publisher.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: