Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Misazap Misazap is offline
Junior Member

Default Field IF

Hi! I am new here and i need help with field IF. I am trying to use IF field in word 7 and it is not working to me :-(. I tried this:

IF {numpages}=2 "{page}/{numpages}" ""

I want to print page number only if the whole document is more than two pages. But this is not working.

when i use IF {numpages}=2 "ok" "not" it will write ok on every page and still ok if is only one page in document