Tindy

Default how can i gey the bottom of my border to show the settings should.

....be right.

I have put a decorative page border on my work but the bottom of the border
is missing. I have a header and footer but only the bottom of the border does
not show up on print preview and when I print but it does show when I am just
typing in word. i have only recently re-installed word so the setting should
be fine.
Doug Robbins

See the article "The bottom of my pages don't print" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Tindy" wrote in message
...be right.

I have put a decorative page border on my work but the bottom of the
border
is missing. I have a header and footer but only the bottom of the border
does
not show up on print preview and when I print but it does show when I am
just
typing in word. i have only recently re-installed word so the setting
should
be fine.

Bottom of the page border problem, MS Word 2002 SP3 Michaels Page Layout 6 February 20th 05 01:05 AM
Template settings TRM Page Layout 1 February 7th 05 12:11 PM
template settings TRM Microsoft Word Help 1 February 2nd 05 05:23 PM
Bottom of page border does not appear Leon Microsoft Word Help 1 December 31st 04 07:41 PM
Show top border Word chart (already selected) JobsNZ Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 04 02:22 PM