J-Mo J-Mo is offline
Junior Member

Angry Print preview making table reproduce!

Hi all - I have a small table in Word 2010 (4x2) that has images in the cells. When I go to print preview, the table appears multiple times in the preceding pages and throws all pagination into disarray! Everything looks perfect in page layout view. Why, oh why is this happening?! For the life of me I just can't figure it out. Thanks in advance.....
J-Mo J-Mo is offline
Junior Member

(This is also happening with images that are inserted in the regular way, ie. not in a table, so I shall post this in the formatting section as well.....)