TABASCO

Default Personalized settings are not retained when I start Word!!!

My Word 2003 does not retain personalized toolbar settings when I start it.
This is not the case with other Office aplications: they work perfectly.

I have tried almost everything: renamed "Data" in registries, renamed
Normal.dot. Microsoft knowledge Base article also 291484 did not help. I even
uninstalled and reinstalled the MS Office. Nevertheless - the same problem.

Your help will be greatly apreciated. Thank you in advance!

Dave Roke

Suzanne,

You are a lifesaver. Well, not literally, but you definitely saved me more
aggravation than I really care to think about it.

Thanks very much!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you have Acrobat 7? If so, see the last section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

Glad I could help.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you have Acrobat 7? If so, see the last section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

Word changes indent and tab settings when I restart numbering Mary Lee Microsoft Word Help 3 April 23rd 05 03:36 AM
NONE TO HELP !!!! - ALL of my Office Settings has gone Jae Microsoft Word Help 0 April 14th 05 12:33 AM
ALL of my Office Settings has gone Jae Microsoft Word Help 0 April 5th 05 12:05 PM
Template settings TRM Page Layout 1 February 7th 05 11:11 AM
template settings TRM Microsoft Word Help 1 February 2nd 05 04:23 PM