Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
a41708

Default Comments about the spanish Microsoft Office 2007 beta

I downloaded the beta yesterday night, and I'm starting to use it.
First I can say is, I really like this change. Everything is so simple and
easy to find!
There are still some buttons which are not translated in this spanish
version. For example, 'Change styles' (Cambiar estilos), 'Find' (Buscar),
'Page break' (Salto de página) and 'Cross-reference' (Referencias cruzadas)
Then, I think you should let the users choose the style: the previous Office
2003 one, or the new one. Or maybe, to put the old menus in the upper-left
Office button, all of them in a special group such as 'Complete menu' or
something like this.
I would also like to have something like a search box. For example, when you
write 'text effects' a list would appear: 'bold, italics, underlined,
subscript...' Clicking one of them would either execute the button or would
tell you where you can find it.
Anyway, I think you are in the right way, and you are making a very good
product. Congratulations!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi a41708,

Great feedback To be sure it gets directly to the MS Office team use the Office 2007 feedback tool from the links below.
Include one idea per posting, and definitely 'send a smile' for each part you like

For information on and to comment about MS's decision to not provide the 'classic' menus as an alternative you may want to also
visit the MS Office User Interface Team blog at http://blogs.msdn.com/jensenh

=======
--
I hope this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office system products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS for the 2007 Office System

1. Read about it, try it, or watch the movie
the 2007 Microsoft Office system iinfo is at
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

2. Already have 2007 Office System Beta 2?
Send Microsoft your feedback (with pictures)
http://sas.office.microsoft.com/

3. Use the 2007 OfficeOnline website without Office2007

a. Install the ActiveX access control
http://office.microsoft.com/search/r...XT101650581033
b. then visit http://officebeta.iponet.net