Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
geotso geotso is offline

Default "keep with next" equivalent for rows of a table

How to make all the rows of a table expanding in the same page?
Now, some rows are at the bottom of one page while the rest are at the top
of the next one.
I would like to use a style instead of a random number of empty paragraphs
before the table.

--
Please, remove hyphens to contact me

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
geotso geotso is offline

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...bleOn1Page.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...ksInTables.htm.

--

Yes! I did it! Thank you very much!.
However, I have a new problem now:

Thanks again...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
John McGhie [MVP Word, Word Mac] John McGhie [MVP Word, Word Mac] is offline

In Word 2007, you won;t see the style in the Ribbon or in the Styles pane
until you have used it in the document. It may also be in a peculiar place
if you have the "Recommended" sorting order: change it to "Alphabetical" to
have a chance of finding your style.

If you have "Disable linked styles" checked, and the style you created was
linked to a paragraph style, then it will not be displayed. You would need
to re-create the style as a Paragraph style. If you have applied the style
within a table that has a Word 2007 Table Style applied, you will not see
the style because Word 2007 will display only the "outer" Table Style.

It's a real mess...

Cheers

--

Don't wait for your answer, click he http://www.word.mvps.org/

Please reply in the group. Please do NOT email me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie, Consultant Technical Writer
McGhie Information Engineering Pty Ltd
http://jgmcghie.fastmail.com.au/
Sydney, Australia. GMT + 10 Hrs
+61 4 1209 1410,

"geotso" wrote in message

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
geotso geotso is offline

It's a real mess...

No! it's a pity... :-(
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
John McGhie [MVP Word, Word Mac] John McGhie [MVP Word, Word Mac] is offline

I wish I could be that polite :-)

--

Don't wait for your answer, click he http://www.word.mvps.org/

Please reply in the group. Please do NOT email me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie, Consultant Technical Writer
McGhie Information Engineering Pty Ltd
http://jgmcghie.fastmail.com.au/
Sydney, Australia. GMT + 10 Hrs
+61 4 1209 1410,