akaallice

Default Upside Down Text

I am trying to index (with tabs) a medical book for quick reference. I am
using Avery Self-Adhesive Index Tabs 2-Inch and 1-Inch.

Because I need the text readable in both directions (front and back), I need
to be able to put the tabs in one right side up and the other upside down
(because they are folded). Otherwise, I am stuck cutting all the tabs out
individually and using two peices of paper and they slip out of the tab.

I have tried rotating the text, but it does it only normal, right or left
views - nothing to do with upside down.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can accomplish this?
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Allice,

The options to rotate the text in a table cell or text box
are top to bottom or bottom to top.

If you create your tab strip as a two column table with one
row per label, set the cells in the first column to have text
rotated top down and the second column, from the bottom up.

The top edges of the text would both be towards the center
of your two columns and should then be correct when you fold
the tabs.

========

--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx