Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LJ

Default change the AUTO TEXT selections in the HEADER-FOOTER toolbar

I have new AUTO TEXT that I want to easily select when I make a new footer.
The current header- footer toolbar has the usual selections (created on,
filename etc). I have created the new auto text in the regular auto text area
of word (insert auto text add) but don't know how to make it appear as one
of the choices in the footer toolbar.
thanks
LJ