lopez27889 lopez27889 is offline
Junior Member

Smile How to get rid of right arrow when tab

Hey! I'm a newbie to the newsgroup and I hope someone can help me. Every time I hit the tab key on my laptop, the right arrow is displayed on the screen but will not print.

I have made sure the hide/show formatting marks are not displayed. It only shows the small right arrow, not the space, paragraph, or soft enter formatting marks.

Any suggestions on what I need to do to fix this?

PS - Windows XP OS (Home edition) using Word 2003

Christy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default How to get rid of right arrow when tab

Tools Options. On the View tab, clear the 'Tab characters' checkbox.

--
lopez27889