Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Apaloosa Apaloosa is offline

Default How do I put pictures in folders in My Pictures?

I have Word 2003. In My Pictures I am having trouble creating a file to
group pictures of a particular subject. I renamed a file - moved pictures to
it and now I can't find it. Is this the best way to organize pictures I
want to use on my website?
Any suggestions would sure be welcome. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Two issues here
1. Word is a thoroughly dreadful application for creating we pages. I urge
you to rethink. FrontPage is easy enough for beginners to learn.
2. Pictures are stored in folders, not files. Create sub folders in My
Pictures (or wherever) and save your 'pictures' in those folders. This is a
filing system issue and nothing to do with Word.

Pictures dande Microsoft Word Help 8 September 22nd 06 02:43 PM
How do I open/print pictures from "My Pictures"? Technoidiot Microsoft Word Help 1 April 10th 06 03:56 PM
Folders Opening Slow When Inserting Pictures Buttercup Microsoft Word Help 1 March 12th 06 10:43 PM
How do I get pictures rather than symbols from 'my pictures'? Technoidiot Microsoft Word Help 2 November 28th 05 05:08 PM
Help with pictures Katie Microsoft Word Help 0 November 16th 05 08:30 PM