Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ron b

Default Balance pages

I created an outline using outline view and all the pages seem to be evenly
balanced. However when I print the document, some pages are only half full.

How can I correct that so that all pages are equally full?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword

After you've created your outline, move to Print Layout View to balance your
pages. You will get a true representation of how your document will print
out when working in this view

"ron b" wrote:

I created an outline using outline view and all the pages seem to be evenly
balanced. However when I print the document, some pages are only half full.

How can I correct that so that all pages are equally full?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ron b

I did that, but I wasn't able to move sections of the outline like I normally
can with a regular paragraph. Is there something special with an outline?
For example each section starts with a number and if I move the sentance the
number doesn't follow. How do you move both the number and the sentance?

"ron b" wrote:

I created an outline using outline view and all the pages seem to be evenly
balanced. However when I print the document, some pages are only half full.

How can I correct that so that all pages are equally full?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you used Word's built-in heading styles to create your outline, note that
Headings 1-4 are formatted as "Keep with next." This makes sense if a
heading is followed by body text, but if your entire document is composed of
heading styles, you'll want to change this formatting for all but the top
one or two outline levels.