Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Buckeye12 Buckeye12 is offline

Default can not receive email from certain contacts

My computer lost some of my contacts for no apparent reason. Then they
reappeared again. Now even though I can send to these people I can not
receive any EMAIL from them. I still receice email from others, I have
deleted and reinstalled all of these contacts and they can receive mine but
when they respond nothing ever appears.