Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
qumranandy qumranandy is offline

Default How do I get the resize pointer to show?

I use tables in every document. I've always been able to resize the columns
in the tables by resting the pointer on the border line and adjusting the
line-position. In the document I'm now working on I can't get the resize
pointer to appear when I rest the mouse arrow on the line.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Could the document be protected?

Also, which version of Word is this?