Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott Scanlon Scott Scanlon is offline

Default FIND REPLACE phrases in between 2 control words.

Need the replace phrases between two control words. The phrase is the only
thing that changes and it is several lines long. The pattern is as follows:

word 1
phrase1
word2

word 1
phrase2
word2

etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Search for
(word1)*(word2)
replace with
\1 phrase2 \2
with the wildcard option set.
Note that word1 and word2 will be case sensitive.
http://www.gmayor.com/replace_using_wildcards.htm

Scott Scanlon wrote:
Need the replace phrases between two control words. The phrase is
the only thing that changes and it is several lines long. The
pattern is as follows:

word 1
phrase1
word2

word 1
phrase2
word2

etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott Scanlon Scott Scanlon is offline

Thanks for the response. I wasn't clear. my fault.
I want to delete the phrases/sentences between the control words using the
replace option.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

In that case replace with \1 \2