Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rebecca

Default Insert Symbols: All of Them

Greetings. I am using Windows XP (Home) and Office 2003. In Word 2003, I
occasionally have to insert various symbols and unusual letters and the like.
If I click on Insert then Symbol, I then have to choose a particular font,
and then with my mouse I click and insert it into the Word document (very
cumbersome because the window hides my document). However, occasionally I
would like to insert entire rows of the symbols / letters (etc.) into my
document (instead of laboriously clicking of them one by one). Is there some
way to copy more than one symbol at a time? Or, better yet, can the entire
font set be saved in a file (not merely printed out)? Or is there a place on
the Internet where the character sets are available? This would certainly
save time and effort. Thanks for your help.