Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
webeinky webeinky is offline

Default RTF UserForm Run-time error question

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with an issue I am up against.

Our main software program uses RTF formatted documents to create merge
documents using the data from the program. We don't have an option, we must
use RTF.

I have recently been assigned a project to create a large merge document. I
have created a UserForm to capture and use some data that is not available in
the software program.

I want this UserForm to open immediately. I find if I use AutoOpen (set up
connected to the document €“ instead of connected to the Normal.doc) when I
try to merge this document at another PC I get a Run-time Error '91. And the
UserForm does not open. (If I merge it using the PC the original doc was
created on the UserForm opens immediately and without error)

I also tried creating a Macro to manually run to open the UserForm. And at
another PC again I get the Run-time Error '91. But I can hit "End" and then
run the Macro which works.

Is there any way to program a RTF document to automatically open a UserForm
without getting the Run-time Error no matter who is merging the document?

Thank you in advance for your help.

--
Nancy

RTF UserForm Run-time error question webeinky Microsoft Word Help 8 March 2nd 10 11:31 PM
run time error '91' mysti Microsoft Word Help 0 January 19th 10 09:53 PM
Run-Time Error don Microsoft Word Help 1 December 18th 06 10:41 PM
run-time error JohnnyBoy Microsoft Word Help 1 July 24th 06 06:31 AM
Run-time error '13' Kelli Microsoft Word Help 1 April 30th 05 01:30 AM