Mrcordes

Default Need to remove returns that are not followed or preceded by anothe

I have a long feed from a system that I have pasted in to a word document.

The system inserts hard returns to allow its output to be printed on letter
sized paper.

Instead, I would like a MACRO that would have word remove all hard returns
that are not followed or preceded by another hard return.

Is this something that could be easily done? Or do I need to do some
serious research?
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CleanWebText.htm.

--