Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RonK RonK is offline

Default How do I change the default mail program in MS Office 2003

When i try to send a document from word or excel, MS Office tries to use MS
Outlook as the mail program, I use Outlook Express and so the send mail
fails with a "can't find the exchange server" error. How do I change the
default email program from Outlook to Outlook Express for MS Office 2003.

In MS Explorer, I checked Tools/Options/Connections and my default mail
server is set to Outlook Express for the browser.