Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
116 116 is offline

Default Mail Merge to e-mail...

I have created a mail merge that I wish to merge to e-mail. I have tried as
attachment and as body. I prefer attaching. Is there a way to have a
messege in the body of the e-mail, rather than blank?

Thanks
David
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See the article prepared by fellow MVP Doug Robbins at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm
or consider the Outlook mail merge add-in from MapiLabs.
http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/mail_merge/

116 wrote:
I have created a mail merge that I wish to merge to e-mail. I have
tried as attachment and as body. I prefer attaching. Is there a way
to have a messege in the body of the e-mail, rather than blank?

Thanks
David

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
116 116 is offline

Thanks for the links. The addin seems to be more user friendly. But, is
there any way to get something into the body of the e-mail. I saw nothing
that referenced that.

David

116 wrote:
I have created a mail merge that I wish to merge to e-mail. I have
tried as attachment and as body. I prefer attaching. Is there a way
to have a messege in the body of the e-mail, rather than blank?

Thanks
David

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The add-in allows the easy addition of attachments. The body of the e-mail
is your merge document.