Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ronald Dodge Ronald Dodge is offline

Default Forms and Document Positions

How do I setup certain form controls to allow for multiple lines of text
(I.e. The form Textbox field) without causing the other text that was typed
into the document to move downward?

I realize you setup the form with the document unprotected and when used as
an entry form, it's in protected moded using the "Form" option.

--
Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.
Production Statistician/Programmer

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Set up the formfields in the cells of a table for which the cells have fixed
dimensions.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ronald Dodge" wrote in message
How do I setup certain form controls to allow for multiple lines of text
(I.e. The form Textbox field) without causing the other text that was
typed
into the document to move downward?

I realize you setup the form with the document unprotected and when used
as
an entry form, it's in protected moded using the "Form" option.

--
Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.
Production Statistician/Programmer
Master MOUS 2000

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ronald Dodge Ronald Dodge is offline

Thank you for your help on this. Now I have come across another issue.

As I test, I found that some of the 1 row by 1 column table is typing okay
for the first line of text, but when going to the next line of text, it
doesn't show itself until I stop typing for a full second or so, then it
shows itself, where as on other tables, this works just fine. There are
lines (from the Draw toolbar) on the form too for where the text is set and
those don't move at all as planned.

Thanks,

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ronald Dodge Ronald Dodge is offline

Looks like this issue primarily takes place when the "Text wrapping" in the
table properties is set to "Around". Is there anything that I can do
without necessarily having to move the table to a line different from the
number to the left of it?