Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Martine

Default check box and drop down list disappear

Hi,

Someone from my work created a word document using forms attributes, such as
check box and drop down list.

We seem to have 2 problems with this documents. At first, when I tried to
use it, and clicked on a check box or selected an item in the list, it
actually disappeared. All the check box or drop down list disappear if used.

I made some test to see if I could find the reason and here are some things
I came up with but did not solve the problem.

The document is locked so we can use the forms options, but there is no
password on the lock.

On this document, there is actually the option for Follow-up revision (suivi
des modifications in French, sorry for the translation) activated. I tried to
un-activate this option and save the document. But, every time I open the
document and try to use it, the revision is still on and the check box and
list disappear if I try to use them.

Did any of you encountered such a problem or have any idea what to do with
it?????

We have Word 2002 SP3.

Thanks a lot!