TF

If you are trying to Mail To: from Word using Outlook, you need the same
versions installed, i.e. both versions need to be 2003.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Gradey Skool" wrote in message
: just did that, im afraid the problem still persists, and also did virus
: check - system clean.
:
: one other thing i noticed is that clicking on a link in outlook express
will
: also now not open. i apprecaite that this is a word group but my problems
: started after i installed office 2003 (without outlook).
:
: i am still on xp sp1. do u think that upgrading to sp2 will help..any
ideas
: on the emailing issue/icon...
:
: thnx in advance
:
:
:
:
:
: "~D~" wrote in message
: ...
: Browsers have so many different scenarios let's see what we can narrow
it
: down with.
:
: You may want to try a virus scan or spyware scan on your pc to make sure
: that you don't have any uninvited garbage and really clean it up.
:
: If that doesn't work Outlook Express is part of Internet Explorer and
you
: are having other IE issues I would suggest uninstall Internet Explorer
and
: then reinstall. Internet Explorer. You can then check "Tools, Internet
: Options, Programs" and make sure that Outlook Express is your e-mail
: editor.
:
:
:
:
: "Gradey Skool" wrote in message
: ...
: hello folks,
:
: i have just started using word 2003.
:
: before i was using word xp.
:
: i am experiencing the following problems:
:
: 1. in word xp - on the buttons tab there used to be email icon and i
: could
: just email a doc by clicking on that. now i cant email from word. even
: if
: i
: go to file/send to ..the mail recipient is phased out. is it possible
: email like in word xp. i do not have outlook installed and use outlook
: express as my email client.
:
: 2. i cant open or access the online help or get the online templates .
: if
: i
: click on it, a small new window pops up which says "error launching
: browser"
:
: any help or explanation will be appreciated.
:
:
:
: