Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] ashwanikumardogra@gmail.com is offline

Default Spaces after footnotes

On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 at 7:31:22 AM UTC+1, wrote:
On Monday, February 2, 2009 3:38:01 PM UTC-8, Grae wrote:
Hi,

How do I remove the large space that appears between footnotes and the
bottom of the page in Word?

Graeme.

In View:Outline mode, select View:Footnotes, and go through the Footnote Separator, Footnote Continuation Separator, and Footnote Continuation Notice formats from the pull-down list, and make sure each one does not have any extra paragraph returns at the bottom. I tried that, and it removed the extra spaces from the bottom of all my footnotes.

Thanks philip it worked for me.