Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ashu ashu is offline

Default scrambled text in word

Hi, my problem is when I try to scan text into a word doc, what I get is not
what I sent. sometimes the sentences are half here and half there and not in
order. sometimes the pages are shuffled and merged together, if there are
columns scanned they are all merged or else listed in single word per line
all down the page. I have tried everything in the help and troubleshooter.I'm
running office xp pro with all the updates fixes, converters and tool kits
everything else works fine. thank you
--
trial & error