Jaki_87

Default how to add roman numerals to my word document

Need to add roman nuumerals to my actual text document. Can't find them
anywhere, please help its for an essay and I really need to include roman
numerals
Daiya Mitchell

Usually you just type the letters "i" or "v" or whatever, with the shift key
used when necessary. Typing them lowercase, and then applying the Small
Caps formatting via Format | Font will probably look a little nicer.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/