Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shin Shin is offline

Default How to insert microsoft equation 3.0 icon into the toolbar?

Hi,

I wish to know how to drag the Microsoft equation 3.0 into the toolbar as i
use it frequently.

Thanks a lot!!

Regards
,Shin
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Mathews Bob Mathews is offline

On 16-Aug-2006, Shin wrote:

I wish to know how to drag the Microsoft equation 3.0 into the
toolbar as i use it frequently.

Shin, we have instructions on our web site about how to do that. It's
in a document titled "Equation Editor Tips & Tricks":

http://www.dessci.com/en/products/ee/ee_tips.htm

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Director of Training
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType 5
Design Science, Inc. -- "How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide