brannos

Default How do I use a table of contents in a mail merge

I have a mail merge that has a Table of contents in it. Whenever we run the
mail merge the TOC looses it's reference to the page number and displays the
error message that the bookmark is not defined.

How do I preserve the TOC so that it display the correct information and
page number or preserves itself after the mail merge is complete?
brannos

Never mind...I found a posting entitled "Table of contents & Mail Merge" that
recommended that the TOC in another document, then use the INCLUDETEXT field
to reference the document..this suggestions was provided by Peter Jamieson.