Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Satya Satya is offline

Default unable to come out of full screen view

Some how my MSWord 2000 went into Full Screen View. I am not able to come out
of it. F10 is not working. Escape is not working. I have removed and
reinstalled Office 2000 and still have the same proble. Basically when I open
Word, all I get is a full blank screen. No tool bars, no menu bars.