Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Susan35802

Default How do I remove horizontal line that was inserted by auto format?

I have a document in which I typed a few underscores and hit enter. The auto
format "feature" inserted a horizontal line into my text. I didn't correct
it at that moment, but now I would like to delete the line. I have tried
several things, but in each attempt the line just moves up or down rather
than deleting.

How can I get rid of this line?!

Thanks!
Susan