Frank Drost

Default track changes

Hello all,

I have a problem with track changes. I have it switched on, and so I see all
the changes and comments. When I am done, I click on all changes in document
accepted and all comments etc disappear, and all text is in black (I had it
changes in red text first).
Ok, now I want to print the file, and on the printed version I have all
comments and red text back!! No matter what I do, I always have those
balloons with comments show up on my printed version. Things that I have
tried a
1)Switch off track changes
2)Switch off track changes, save file and then open again.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks

Turning off Track Changes is not enough. Switching from Final Showing Markup
to Final view is not enough. You can print without the markup if you switch
to Final view, but the markup will still be in the document until you select
Accept All Changes in Document and Delete All Comments in Document from
their respective menus.