Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mrupp99148 mrupp99148 is offline

Default Long tables always start on a new page

In my document if I have a long table (greater than 1 page), the table always
starts on a new page. For example, assume I am at the top of page N. I now
type a single sentence. If I follow this by a long table, the table starts
on page N+1.

How do I turn this "feature" off?