Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gary the tech writer Gary the tech writer is offline

Default Unlike previous Word versions, I can't find a way to sum a column

Previous versions of Word had an icon that that would provide a sum to a
selected column of digits in a table. In Word 7, I can't find a way to abtain
a sum. Was this feature discarded, or is the new Word format too difficult to
perform simple tasks?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Add the Sum item to the Quick Access Toolbar. You will find it in the All
Commands group.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.