Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JT JT is offline

Default 2 Pages per Sheet Layout problem

Hi,

I'm trying to print a document with 2 pages on each sheet in landscape
format. I have this working with just text but if I place an image on each
page at the same place it only prints the first page with the image, the
second page to the right has no image....

Any ideas?

I'm using word 2007 and I have tried using tables with 2 rows and one
column, putting the image in the first row. I've also tried using the header
of the document to hold the image but neither worked.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Since the "2 pages per sheet" option changes the layout you may have to
reposition the images. Alternatively, place them "In line with text" which
should make them easier to manage.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP