Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SREESE SREESE is offline

Default Word 2003 won't automatically insert signature into email

I have created my signatures and have specified which account I want them
used for.

When I'm sending an email from Outlook 2003 the signature is added just fine
but if I am working in a Word doc the signature is not added to it when I
send it as an email (file/send to/mail recipient.)

I have looked over all the posts here about this topic and have tried all
the suggestions but nothing has worked.

Any ideas on how to get this to work?