Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sasha

Default How do I get my company letter head from showing on all new doc?

I scanned my campanies letter head to my computer and now everytime I open a
New Document, It comes up with the letter on it, How do I get it off?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm .