Florence

Default Can I insert comment for multiple rows in a table?

I can insert comment for multiple lines for general paragraphs but cannot
apply the same for tables. Can I do that?

If you select several rows before inserting the comment, the text is not all
highlighted/bracketed, I take it? If you can't do it, then I imagine it
can't be done.

"Florence" wrote in message
I can insert comment for multiple lines for general paragraphs but cannot
apply the same for tables. Can I do that?

Klaus Linke

=20

"Florence" wrote:
The rows in the table have been highlighted before inserting the =

comment.

Hi Florence,

How have you highlighted them? Maybe you missed selecting the end-of-row =
markers.
If I highlight (select) the rows by click-dragging on the left, or with =
"Table Select Rows", I can insert comments for them in Word2003.

Regards,
Klaus
Florence

"Florence" wrote:
The rows in the table have been highlighted before inserting the comment.

Hi Florence,

How have you highlighted them? Maybe you missed selecting the end-of-row markers.
If I highlight (select) the rows by click-dragging on the left, or with "Table Select Rows", I can insert comments for them in Word2003.

Regards,
Klaus

Thanks Klaus,

I got what you mean. In another words, I can insert comments for one or
more completed rows but not a range of cells.

Regards,

Florence

alicelove21 alicelove21 is offline
Junior Member

Default fnaf

In many word processing and spreadsheet programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel, you can add fnaf comments to individual cells in a table. This allows you to provide additional information or explanations for specific data points within the table.

Insert of (Figure and Table) caption not picking up chapter number bvuk Microsoft Word Help 2 May 8th 05 03:44 PM
How do I insert Excel data as a Word table and stay within margins Fritz Tables 1 February 6th 05 08:39 AM
2002 Word Table Rows Sarah LeV Tables 3 January 28th 05 02:31 AM
Remove Rows from a Table after merging Kevin L Mailmerge 1 December 9th 04 11:13 AM